- Steel Mills
- Casting Foundries
- Glass Manufacturing Plants
- Automotive Plants
- Parts Assembly
By marrying the latest in LED technology with the legendary illuminating dynamics of Holophane prismatic glass, the Phuzion high bay provides exceptional light output and long life in high ambient temperatures.
- Lumen packages ranging from 12,000 to 54,000 provide one-for-one replacement of up to 1000W HID or 10- lamp T5HO fluorescent, saving up to 50% in energy
- Light levels remain strong at ambient temperatures as high as 149°F (65°C)
- Remote-mount option (model RPHZ) separates driver housing from LED housing (up to 50 ft) to further protect electronics in hot environments or to allow for shallow mounting in spaces such as mezzanines
- Long-life components minimize maintenance costs
- Glass optics provide high-impact strength, precise optical control and glare reduction; optional wire guard further protects fixture from impact
- Embedded occupancy/photo sensor accelerates return on investment
- Optional XPoint™ Wireless enable lights to be easily configured to respond to one or more priorities from simple on-off commands to more advanced time and/or zone scheduling
- Optional emergency battery pack illuminates path of egress for 90 minutes during outages
Ultimate Thermal Protection
• VERTICAL LED DRIVER HOUSING promotes natural air flow to move heat away from vital electrical components.
• ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION provides extensive thermal-conductivity.
• HEAT-DISSIPATING FINS & A UNIQUE FLOW-THROUGH VENTILATION SYSTEM pull heat off both the optics and the driver housing.