When you can see problems before they become emergencies, your job becomes much easier. You can focus your time and budget on the areas of greatest need and you can proactively keep facilities, assets and systems running instead of continually reacting to unexpected failures.With the Fluke TiX1000, TiX660 and TiX640 Infrared Cameras you will see the most spectacular Fluke infrared images ever. Features include:
- The First HD* infrared camera with Fluke Connect™ technology – 10 times the on-camera pixels than standard 320×240 cameras (1024 x 768 resolution, 786,432 pixels)
- Enhanced image quality and temperature measurement accuracy–get 4 times the resolution and pixels than standard mode with SuperResolution (up to 3,145,728 pixels)
- Work from greater distances. See a 5 mm (0.2 in) target from 35 m (115 ft) away with the TiX1000 and a Super Telephoto lens; a 8 mm (0.3 in) with the TiX660 and TiX640 and a Super Telephoto lens
- Get a premium in-field viewing experience for quick issue identification with the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen
- Save time focusing with the most advanced focus options available for consistently in focus image: LaserSharp® Auto Focus, auto focus, manual and EverSharp multifocal recording features – available in one camera.
- The Fluke Expert Series offers the best flexibility of the entire Fluke infrared camera portfolio to capture spectacular images close up or from a distance. The TiX640 is compatible with 8 lens options (2x and 4x telephoto lenses, 2 wide angle lenses, 3 macro lenses and a standard lens) so great images can be captured despite certain obstacles.
*HD images are captured by the TiX1000 in SuperResolution mode and viewed in the SmartView® software.