Four defined ranges of the new Circuit Tracers let you quickly select the proper sensitivity for your specific job. And, with easy-to-replace AA batteries, the tracer provides four times the tracing power of conventional 9-volt circuit tracers on the market.
No circuit tracer has ever been so user friendly. Super-bright models provide a numeric value between 0 and 99 and a variable pitch/tone audible indication. In addition, the peak detector provides instantaneous signal strength feedback. SureTrace™ features the only rotating display in the industry. Regardless of what position you put the receiver in, the display will orient itself so that the reading stays upright.
Every safeguard has been taken to make the Circuit Tracers durable and safe for the long term. Additionally, a high-energy fuse and CAT III 600V design give you the confidence to go about the job without worrying about equipment safety.
Features and Benefits:
- Receiver display rotates automatically for easy viewing
- Identifies breakers and fuses with CertainCircuit™ detection
- Pinpoints open and shorts
- Traces wires
- “0-99” display of signal strength
- Audible indication intensifies in tone/pitch with signal strength
- Works on energized or de-energized circuits (0-600V AC/DC)
- Four sensitivity levels
- Peak reading bar graph
- 2-year warranty