100% focused – every object, near and far
The Fluke Ti450 Infrared Camera with MultiSharp™ Focus delivers images focused throughout the camera’s field of view, offers SuperResolution for 4x the pixel data, and wirelessly syncs images from the camera to the cloud for attachment to assets or work orders.
Focus is one of the most important aspects of thermography, and an out of focus image can give you data that can lead to misdiagnosis – potentially costing you thousands. But with the Fluke Ti450, worrying about focus is now obsolete. With MultiSharp™ focus, you get images automatically focused throughout the field of view, even if you start from a completely blurry target. That’s because the camera takes multiple images and combines them to give you clear, accurate focus on targets near and far. Simply point and shoot.
For instant focus on a single target, the Ti450 also features LaserSharp® Auto Focus — with the push of a button, a built-in laser distance meter instantly calculates and displays the distance to your designated target, and the focus engine immediately adjusts the focus.
The Ti450 brings 640 x 480 SuperResolution to the awarding winning Ti400 form factor. Now you can see even more detail with 4x the pixel data. SuperResolution captures multiple images and combines them to create a 640 x 480 image.
The Ti450 saves you time. You can wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order. Having access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location enables faster decision making and real time collaboration between team members. You can also live stream the camera display to your smartphone or PC and remotely control the camera.
Applications for the Ti450
- Facility maintenance, including electrical, HVAC/R, mechanical, and other maintenance applications
- Predictive maintenance and reliability centered maintenance
- Building diagnostics – perfect for inspecting large commercial facilities to discover issues like moisture or missing insulation, roofing defects, and air leakage
- Oil and gas electrical, mechanical, and process system inspections
- Utilities field troubleshooting of potential faults on electrical generation, transmission, and distribution
Set up and sustain preventive maintenance practices with ease, using the Fluke Connect system of wireless test tools and asset management software.
- Improve your ability to prevent or predict failures
- Make confident decisions with data you can trust and trace
- Access your infrared images from anywhere, anytime with secure cloud storage
- Connect and collaborate with your team – even when you are in different places
- Provide more complete information to your maintenance teams by generating work orders that include measurements and infrared images
- Edit and analyze images; create and send reports from your smartphone directly from the field
- Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus. Simply point and shoot — the camera automatically processes a stack of images focused near and far
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target. LaserSharp Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target with pinpoint accuracy
- Get 4x the pixels with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 640 x 480 image
- Save time—wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect system, and attach to an asset record or work order
- Get the context of the visual and infrared details all in one precisely blended or picture-in-picture image with IR-Fusion® technology
- Monitor processes with video recording, video streaming, and remote control
- See the details you need with interchangeable smart lenses—2x and 4x telephoto and wide angle—no calibration required
Download brochure here.