Crouse-Hinds by Eaton offers a control station that precisely fits your requirements, without the long lead times you’d expect for a customized product.
The FlexStation™ line is a complete system of interchangeable components that Graybar can help you quickly assemble into hundreds of configurations to meet your specific application needs. The result? More options and more flexibility with less wait.
UL and cUL approved for hazardous and non-hazardous areas, FlexStation control stations are factory sealed and easy to install and maintain.
Five modular components – operators, contact blocks, covers, legend plates, and bodies – are combined to provide a variety of control stations which are:
- For use indoors or outdoors, in areas which are hazardous due to the presence of flammable gases and vapors, or combustible dust.
- Used in conjunction with magnetic starters or contactors for remote control of motors and other electrical apparatus.
- For installation in petroleum refineries, chemical, petrochemical, and other industrial process facilities; grain processing and storage facilities; and other heavy industrial applications where Class I, Class II, or Class III hazards are present.
- Momentary contact pushbuttons, maintained contact pushbuttons, and pilots lights offer a choice of functions.
- Selector switches in 2 or 3 position configurations including keyed and spring return options.
- Single-hole, two-hole, and three-hole covers for one, two, or three devices respectively per station.
- Rugged control devices for safe, reliable operation in industrial applications.
- Bodies, with extra room for wire pulling and termination, also include two integral mounting feet for fast, secure installation.
- Bodies have 1 /2″, 3/4″, or 1″ dead-end or through-feed conduit hubs with integral bushing for protection of wire insulation.
- Covers and bodies are available in Feraloy® or copper-free aluminum for light weight and corrosion resistance.
- DL legend plates have large lettering to give clear indication of device function. Space is available for field markings.