The Circuit-Lock® Sloped Top Stainless Steel Disconnects will withstand the harshest environments and frequent wash downs, as well as outperform where sanitary conditions are critical. The nonporous 304 stainless steel enclosures are UL Type 4X, 12 and IP69k and designed to be easily cleaned and stay clean. Consistent with best practices in hygienic design, virtually all horizontal surfaces have been eliminated minimizing harbors for dirt and debris. This product has been certified by NSF International for hygienic applications in food and beverage processing. The compact and installation-friendly design is the perfect balance of form and function, allowing for ample wiring space and hassle-free installations.
- Available in 30A, 60A and 100A and accommodates up to two auxiliary contacts
- 15º sloped and rounded top aids run-off by minimizing horizontal surfaces
- Label-less cover is embossed with “ON” and “OFF”
- Compact footprint
- Equal or greater wiring space to the standard Hubbell disconnects (HBLDS style)
- High visibility red OSHA lockout/tagout handle is protected by a full shroud
- Fixed offset ¼” mounting feet meet NEC® airspace requirements for metal enclosures
- Cover cannot be removed when switch is in the “ON” position
- Captive cover screws won’t fall out
- Moisture Resistance Outdoor: Type 4X (Wash down, Corrosion Resistant) IP69K (Dust-Tight, High-Pressure/Steam Jet Cleaning) Indoor: Type 12 (Dust-tight, Falling Dirt, Noncorrosive Liquids).
- Flammability: UL94-5VA and V0 Classification.
- Operating Temperature: Maximum Continuous 167°F (75°C); Minimum Continuous -40°F (-40°C) without impact.
- All materials are UV stabilized.
- UL60947-4-1a (supersedes UL 508) and CSA-CSS.2 No. 14 IEC rotary style switch
- Max. Working Voltage: 600V AC RMS.
- Current Interrupting: Certified for current interrupting at full rated current and voltage.
- Short Circuit Current Ratings (SCCR): Suitable for use on a circuit capable of delivering not more than 65kA RMS symmetrical, 600V AC max. when protected by Class J fuses rated at equal amperage of the switch.
- Terminal Identification: In accordance with UL, CSA and international conventions.
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Meat Processing
- Conveyor Applications
- Corrosive Environments
- Enclosure – #14 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Handle Assembly – Valox®
- Enclosure Gasket – Neoprene
- Shaft Seal – Molded Neoprene
- Enclosure Screws – Stainless Steel