The First Line of Variable Speed Drives with Embedded Intelligent Services
Designed to solve customer problems, Altivar Process drives deliver added value services in the Water, Oil & Gas, MMM, and Food and Beverage industries to enable business and process optimization through improved life-cycle asset management and optimized energy consumption. The new drives are aimed at improving overall process performance and enabling full information and operational technology convergence.
Operational Intelligence Delivers Value through Process Visibility
Through system and equipment condition monitoring, Altivar Process helps ensure applications are performing at optimum efficiency. This is accomplished through the use of embedded process knowledge, configurable on-board dashboards and a graphical HMI display, all designed to deliver information specifically oriented to the customer’s application.
Altivar Process incorporates many other features that provide process visibility, including an advanced and secure integrated web server, and high accuracy motor power monitoring. Altivar Process also reduces energy usage by adapting to operating changes, aiding in energy conservation and CO2 emissions reduction.
Embedded Guidance Provides Direction that Improves Uptime
New, intuitive built-in functions simplify set-up and provide customer understanding. Operators can access technical documentation, support, and diagnostic information directly on their mobile devices, speeding up troubleshooting and maintenance while reducing downtime and its related costs. This is accomplished through the drive’s ability to dynamically generate QR codes to help solve issues immediately by directing operators to specific technical information on the drive via their mobile device. The drive also provides QR codes for instant access to comprehensive support information and can assist in contacting a Schneider Electric customer care center when needed.
Applications Specifically Designed for Industrial Processes
Altivar Process drives have been designed to deliver added value in diverse applications, such as:
- Pumping station, boosting station, borehole pump, lifting station, aeration, as compression, sludge conveying, etc.
- Electrically submersible pump, jack pumps, oil line pump, swapping pump, water injection pump, regasification compressor, etc.
- Refinery: pumps, fans, compressors, etc.
- MMM :
- Mining: Floatation and thickening, de-watering and filtration, mine shaft pumps, etc.
- Cement: Pre-heater fan, kiln waste gas fan, cooler exhaust fan, vertical roller mill, pump for water supply, etc.
- Metal: blast furnace blower, water distribution pump system, draught fan, dedusting fan, coke machine (Oven), etc.
- Dairy: Pumping pipe distribution, milk powder drying, centrifugal pump, etc.
- Sugar: Pumps, blower for drying, etc.
A Reliable and Sustainable Platform for Long-term Dependable Service
Altivar Process represents the latest in reliable and sustainable design technology. The drive complies with all aspects of Schneider Electric’s industry leading “Green Premium” standard for sustainable and eco conscious product design, incorporating 70 percent or greater of recyclable content and is in compliance with RoHS and REACH standards. Long operating life and reliable service have been lasting hallmarks of the Altivar drives family for more than 30 years. That tradition continues with key design standards like conformal coatings, functional machine safety inputs, and the ability of the drive to continuously operate at 50 degrees Celsius.